CORONAVIRUS VACCINATION NEWS ***IMPORTANT***
The Coronavirus vaccination is now available to our patients aged 80 and over. Please do not phone the surgery, we will call all the patients in this group and advise where and when the vaccination can be given. These vaccines are administered for several surgeries within the Primary Care Network, and COVID vaccine is not supplied directly to us at Ashfield Surgery.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GP APPOINTMENTS REMAIN TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS ONLY, THE GP OR NURSE WILL CALL YOU AS CLOSE TO THE APPMT TIME AS POSSIBLE. IF THE GP FEELS YOU NEED TO BE SEEN FACE TO FACE, THEY WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT OUR AMBER CLINIC WITH YOU DURING THE CONSULTATION, WEARING FULL PPE.
OUR NURSING TEAM ARE SEEING PATIENTS IN FULL PPE FOR INJECTIONS, WOUNDCARE, BLOOD TESTS CHILDHOOD IMMS & SMEARS. PLEASE CALL THE APPMTS LINE. REVIEW OF DIABETES AND RESPIRATORY LONG TERM CONDITIONS REMAIN TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS.
On-line Patient Access
1. On-Line Triage & Consult available - click on link below.
2. Order repeat prescriptions on-line via Patient Access.
3. Electronic Prescribing Service (EPS) Info here:EPS INFO
Download Pharmacy Nomination Form here: Form
4. Care of your ears: Ear Syringing is used to clear ear wax from ears that is causing reduced hearing. This service will no longer be available at the surgery. We have put together an INFORMATION LEAFLET designed to help you care for your ears.
5. CCG Poster with information on medications available Over The Counter - see Repeat Presriptions.