IMPORTANT NOTICE TO PATIENTS - CORONAVIRUS
FLU CAMPAIGN 2020 - Click here for info.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL GP APPOINTMENTS REMAIN TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS ONLY. IF THE GP FEELS YOU NEED TO BE SEEN FACE TO FACE, THEY WILL MAKE ARRANGEMENTS FOR AN APPOINTMENT AT OUR AMBER CLINIC WITH YOU DURING THE CONSULTATION, WEARING FULL PPE.
OUR NURSING TEAM ARE SEEING PATIENTS IN FULL PPE FOR INJECTIONS, WOUNDCARE, BLOOD TESTS CHILDHOOD IMMS & SMEARS. PLEASE CALL THE APPMTS LINE. REVIEW OF DIABETES AND RESPIRATORY LONG TERM CONDITIONS REMAIN TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS.
NOTICE FOR OUR YOUNG PATIENTS & TEENAGERS DURING LOCK DOWN CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19). CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK FOR HELP AND ADVICE: Kooth https://www.kooth.com/
These pages have links to the up-to-date guidance healthcare professionals need to respond to coronavirus (COVID-19). Clinicians and members of the public can check the government’s response to coronavirus and travel advice on gov.uk.
On-line Patient Access
1. On-Line Triage & Consult available - click on link below.
2. Order repeat prescriptions on-line via Patient Access.
3. Electronic Prescribing Service (EPS) Info here:EPS INFO
Download Pharmacy Nomination Form here: Form
4. Care of your ears: Ear Syringing is used to clear ear wax from ears that is causing reduced hearing. This service will no longer be available at the surgery. We have put together an INFORMATION LEAFLET designed to help you care for your ears.
5. CCG Poster with information on medications available Over The Counter - see Repeat Presriptions.