Welcome to our website.
Hello and welcome to our website. We’ve packed it full of useful information
in a very easy to use format with the added benefit of several online functions. If you’re new to the area, have a look at our services and opening times. If you wish to register and live within the B76 postal code area, come in and see us.
OUR GPs ARE AVAILABLE FOR URGENT TELEPHONE CONSULTATIONS FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKENDS - 18 & 19 APRIL AND 25&26 APRIL. CALL APPMTS LINE AND YOUR CALL WILL BE DIVERTED TO OUR STAFF.
Electronic Prescribing Service (EPS) Read more.....EPS INFO
To help improve the NHS care you receive we are going live with Your Care Connected (YCC) in January 2020. This will allow authorised health and care staff from local NHS hospitals and services to securely view key aspects of your GP record. For more information or if you want to opt out, please see the YCC website: https://midlandsyourcareconnected.nhs.uk
CORONAVIRUS: government’s response to coronavirus and travel advice on gov.uk.
If you’re a member of the public, you can find medical guidance on coronavirus on the NHS website. You can also sign up to alerts on infectious diseases on gov.uk.
Please note: Prescriptions are available for collection until 6.00pm latest.
Travel Abroad - Full range of advice and vaccinations
We are closed on Bank Holidays-
New extended hrs evenings and weekends...
Based at the Hub wef 1 June 2019 - Ley Hill Surgery, 228 Lichfield Rd, Sutton Coldfield B74 2UE
To Book a routine appmt call Ashfield Appointments Line.
EXTENDED HOURS HELD AT ASHFIELD ON MON&WED UNDER NEW PRIMARY CARE NETWORK CONTRACT. TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PSE CALL THE APPMTS LINE.
Contraception & Sexual Health Service - (CASH Clinic) Read more..
- All consultations are completely confidential.
- You do not have to be registered at our surgery.
- Advice and full range of contraception including implants, IUTs, depo injections and oral contraceptives.
- Clinics are run by two of our qualifed GPs who specialise in sexual health, along with qualified practice nurses.
- For an appointment ask to be seen in the CASH CLINIC
- You will be seen as a temporary patient if you are not registered at our Practice.