Welcome to our website.
Hello and welcome to our website. We’ve packed it full of useful information
in a very easy to use format with the added benefit of several online functions. If you’re new to the area, have a look at our services and opening times. If you wish to register and live within the B76 postal code area, come in and see us.
Electronic Prescribing Service (EPS) Read more.....EPS INFO
To help improve the NHS care you receive we are going live with Your Care Connected (YCC) in January 2020. This will allow authorised health and care staff from local NHS hospitals and services to securely view key aspects of your GP record. For more information or if you want to opt out, please see the YCC website: https://midlandsyourcareconnected.nhs.uk
If you have travelled from China or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus in the last two weeks, you may be at risk of Coronavirus. Please do NOT leave the house. Instead, ring 111 if:
- You have been in China in the last 14 days and develop cough, fever or shortness of breath; or
- You have been in Wuhan or Hubei Province in the last 14 days or have been in contact with someone confirmed as having Coronavirus, even if you feel well
Please note: Prescriptions are available for collection until 6.00pm latest.
Travel Abroad - Full range of advice and vaccinations
We are closed on Bank Holidays-
New extended hrs evenings and weekends...
Based at the Hub wef 1 June 2019 - Ley Hill Surgery, 228 Lichfield Rd, Sutton Coldfield B74 2UE
To Book a routine appmt call Ashfield Appointments Line.
EXTENDED HOURS HELD AT ASHFIELD ON MON&WED UNDER NEW PRIMARY CARE NETWORK CONTRACT. TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT PSE CALL THE APPMTS LINE.
Contraception & Sexual Health Service - (CASH Clinic) Read more..
- All consultations are completely confidential.
- You do not have to be registered at our surgery.
- Advice and full range of contraception including implants, IUTs, depo injections and oral contraceptives.
- Clinics are run by two of our qualifed GPs who specialise in sexual health, along with qualified practice nurses.
- For an appointment ask to be seen in the CASH CLINIC
- You will be seen as a temporary patient if you are not registered at our Practice.